Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
TGI Friday Fans -- Here You Go.....
- 2 slice lean bacon
- 453.59 g can refried beans, plain
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml taco seasoning
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml guacamole (Frozen or Prepared is Fine)
- 78.07 ml diced tomato (about 1 Romano Tomato)
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 29.58 ml sliced black olives
- 29.58 ml finely sliced green onions
- Fry diced bacon until done, add refried beans and cook slowly and stirrer frequently until the bacon and bacon drippings are mixed through about 15 minutes, remove from heat.
- Mix taco seasoning with sour cream and set aside.
- To built 9 layer dip place ingredients in this order.
- Place refried beans on serving platter spread out to 1- 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Then layer: 1/2 C shredded cheese, 1/2 C prepared sour cream, 3/4 C guacamole, diced tomatoes, diced cilantro, black olives, sliced green onion, and 1/4 C cheese for garnish Serve with crisp corn chips and a very cold beverage of choice.
- Makes a great snack or light lunch.
One of the best I've found so far. Made half the recipe for an afternoon snack and just couldn't stop eating it. Thanks, I'm thinking this is going to be repeated often. TFS