1/2 Photos of TGI Friday's 9 Layer Dip
Tina Klein's Note:
TGI Friday Fans -- Here You Go.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices lean bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, plain
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup guacamole (Frozen or Prepared is Fine)
- 1/3 cup diced tomato (about 1 Romano Tomato)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced green onions
- 1Fry diced bacon until done, add refried beans and cook slowly and stirrer frequently until the bacon and bacon drippings are mixed through about 15 minutes, remove from heat.
- 2Mix taco seasoning with sour cream and set aside.
- 3To built 9 layer dip place ingredients in this order.
- 4Place refried beans on serving platter spread out to 1- 1 1/2 inches thick.
- 5Then layer: 1/2 C shredded cheese, 1/2 C prepared sour cream, 3/4 C guacamole, diced tomatoes, diced cilantro, black olives, sliced green onion, and 1/4 C cheese for garnish Serve with crisp corn chips and a very cold beverage of choice.
- 6Makes a great snack or light lunch.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TGI Friday's 9 Layer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 664.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: