TGI Friday Fans -- Here You Go.....
Make and share this TGI Friday's 9 Layer Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices lean bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, plain
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup guacamole (Frozen or Prepared is Fine)
- 1⁄3 cup diced tomato (about 1 Romano Tomato)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced green onions
- Fry diced bacon until done, add refried beans and cook slowly and stirrer frequently until the bacon and bacon drippings are mixed through about 15 minutes, remove from heat.
- Mix taco seasoning with sour cream and set aside.
- To built 9 layer dip place ingredients in this order.
- Place refried beans on serving platter spread out to 1- 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Then layer: 1/2 C shredded cheese, 1/2 C prepared sour cream, 3/4 C guacamole, diced tomatoes, diced cilantro, black olives, sliced green onion, and 1/4 C cheese for garnish Serve with crisp corn chips and a very cold beverage of choice.
- Makes a great snack or light lunch.