Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
TGI Friday Fans -- Here You Go.....
- 2 slices lean bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, plain
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup guacamole (Frozen or Prepared is Fine)
- 1⁄3 cup diced tomato (about 1 Romano Tomato)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced green onions
- Fry diced bacon until done, add refried beans and cook slowly and stirrer frequently until the bacon and bacon drippings are mixed through about 15 minutes, remove from heat.
- Mix taco seasoning with sour cream and set aside.
- To built 9 layer dip place ingredients in this order.
- Place refried beans on serving platter spread out to 1- 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Then layer: 1/2 C shredded cheese, 1/2 C prepared sour cream, 3/4 C guacamole, diced tomatoes, diced cilantro, black olives, sliced green onion, and 1/4 C cheese for garnish Serve with crisp corn chips and a very cold beverage of choice.
- Makes a great snack or light lunch.
One of the best I've found so far. Made half the recipe for an afternoon snack and just couldn't stop eating it. Thanks, I'm thinking this is going to be repeated often. TFS