My mother is the master at making this every Thanksgiving, and it is my favorite dessert that she makes. I like this days after its made, and I like to sneak some in a cup for a midnight snack...you can't have just one bite!
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and pecans with melted margarine in bowl until well mixed. Press the mixture into a glass casserole dish to make the bottom crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until edges are lightly browned. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container of cool whip with an electric mixer until lumps are out.
- Spread over crust.
- In another large bowl, mix butterscotch and chocolate pudding mixes with the milk until it thickens.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread the other container of cool whip over top of pudding mix.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and wrap with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.