Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a terrific compliment to the ordinary hot dog.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, minced
- louisiana hot sauce
- 2 cans beef gravy
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hot cherry peppers, minced
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain excess grease.
- Add all remaining ingredients, (minus the cornstarch) and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add dissolved cornstarch to thicken and simmer for another 45 minutes.
- Serve as a"Chili" ontop of a hot dog.
- May be frozen.
This sounds great.......will add to my cookbook!