1/5 Photos of Texas Two-Step Chicken Picante
Rebecca Grissom's Note:
This is from Pace Picante Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sauce, sugar and mustard.
- 2Place chicken in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- 3Pour picante sauce mixture over chicken.
- 4Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Two-Step Chicken Picante
Serving Size: 1 (1559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 722.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 29.8 g