Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from Pace Picante Sauce
Make and share this Texas Two-Step Chicken Picante recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pace Picante Sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups cooked rice, hot
- Mix sauce, sugar and mustard.
- Place chicken in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Pour picante sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with rice.
I love this recipe...been making it for a couple of years!! super easy, super good!! and Healthy too!!
Really fast, super easy, and healthy, too. Pounded the chicken breasts first as I usually do. Served with brown rice and pan-roasted broccoli. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is my favorite version of a Salsa chicken!!!! Great flavor!!!