Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Awesome--so nice for a gathering!
Make and share this Texas Turtle Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml salt
- 85.04 g bar bittersweet chocolate (Lindt)
- 12 caramels
- 118.29 ml pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cheesecake ingredients in a food processor and blend for 3 minutes, until smooth.
- Place 12 foil baking cups on a baking sheet, or use muffin tins.
- Ladle the cheesecake batter into the cups.
- Topping: Coarsely chop the chocolate, quarter the 12 caramels and chop the pecans; combine these together, and generously top each cheesecake cup with this mixture.
- Be sure to keep the pieces of caramel toward the center, or the caramel will run out!
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate.