Texas Turtle Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cheesecake ingredients in a food processor and blend for 3 minutes, until smooth.
- Place 12 foil baking cups on a baking sheet, or use muffin tins.
- Ladle the cheesecake batter into the cups.
- Topping: Coarsely chop the chocolate, quarter the 12 caramels and chop the pecans; combine these together, and generously top each cheesecake cup with this mixture.
- Be sure to keep the pieces of caramel toward the center, or the caramel will run out!
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate.