1/1 Photo of Texas Turtle Cheesecake Cupcakes
out of here's Note:
Awesome--so nice for a gathering!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Place the cheesecake ingredients in a food processor and blend for 3 minutes, until smooth.
- 3Place 12 foil baking cups on a baking sheet, or use muffin tins.
- 4Ladle the cheesecake batter into the cups.
- 5Topping: Coarsely chop the chocolate, quarter the 12 caramels and chop the pecans; combine these together, and generously top each cheesecake cup with this mixture.
- 6Be sure to keep the pieces of caramel toward the center, or the caramel will run out!
- 7Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- 8Cool completely, then refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Turtle Cheesecake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 212.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g