Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A tasty variation on the tuna casserole we're all familiar with. It's very tasty and spicy. Feel free to reduce the amount of jalapeno peppers to suit our taste. This recipe makes a lot of food, but iit can be halved easily. This recipe was published in a community cookbook entitled "Green Thumbs in the Kitchen."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas in a large bowl.
- Overlap tortillas in the bottom of a large baking pan.
- Cover with tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle reserved 1 cup cheese on top.
- Bake 45 minutes, or microwave on hight for 20 minutes.
- May be served hot or cold.