Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really spicy food so if you dont like spicy foods, i wouldnt reccommend it to you.
- 1 (8 ounce) box Wheat Chex
- 1 (8 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal (8oz.)
- 2 lbs salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) box Rice Chex
- 1 (8 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bacon grease, melted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Combine cereal, pretzals, peanuts, and nuts in a very large roaster.Mix butter, bacon grease, and seasonings together. Pour liquid over cereal mixture and stir. Bake 1 hour at 250°F, stirring every 15 minutes.