Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I make that I am posting to keep from loosing it! Also includes how to make tortilla strips for topping.
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn (undrained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken (yes, canned chicken)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry enchilada mix
- 3 cups water
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (optional)
- 1 avocados (optional) or 1 guacamole (optional)
- 2 ounces pico de gallo (optional)
- 2 ounces cheese (optional)
- Throw all ingredients for SOUP into a crock pot & cook all day OR.
- Put all ingredients for SOUP into a pot and heat to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.
- TORTILLA STRIPS:.
- Cut tortilla into strips.
- Melt Crisco, vegetable oil, or butter in a pan.
- Drop tortilla strips into pan & fry for 5 minutes.
- Top with desired condiments.