Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Been a really long time since I have had one of these. A distant cousin to long island iced tea.
- Fill mixing glass with ice.
- Add tequila, vodka, rum triple sec and sour mix.
- Pour into a Collins glass.
- Add more ice, if necessary.
- Top with cola.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
It's really potent but with a great taste. The tequila is overpowering a little bit. If you don't like tequila, just reduce it and add more vodka or rum. I used only lime juice (no sour mix). I really appreciate this drink. I wanted it all for myself. Thanks Barefootmomma. Made for 123 hit wonders
Whew! This is a strong one and that's very unusual for me to say. I had to add more sour mix in order to drink it. That made it good. Thanks Barefoot! Made for This Round's on Me 08.