Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Betty Crocker. My kids like this one.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1⁄2 cup shredded taco-seasoned cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion, celery, and garlic over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef is browned, stir and crumble up beef as you cook.
- Stir in soup, corn, picante sauce, chili powder, and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into an ungreased 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with potato nuggets.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5-10 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.