Recipe by True Texas
Not sure which website I found this, but I recently made it and it was good. I did omit the Nacho Sauce I wasn't sure about the Nacho Cheese Sauce and it turned out fine. Next time I will look at another store for the Nacho Sauce. It's a good alternative to the usual Tater Tot Casseroles.
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jarof nacho cheese sauce
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook beef, onion and garlic, drain well.
- Stir in soup, nacho cheese sauce, corn, salsa, chili powder and pepper.
- Spoon into a ungreased 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with tater tots.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for 10 minutes.