Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A yummy soup almost like a light chili. Quick and easy and oh so good, plus it will last you for days!!
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili powder
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups water
- Brown hamburger meat with onion. Mix all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours. Turn to low and let sit until time for dinner, stirring occasionally. Serve with cheese and corn chips or corn bread.