Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Husband pleasin', kid pleasin', mom pleasin' because it's super easy! Delicious twist on tacos.
Make and share this Texas Taco Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Following package instructions cook beef and seasonings, but use only HALF of recommended water. Cook until no longer "drippy".
- Spread sour cream among the four buns.
- Place lettuce on bottom of each bun. Top with taco meat.
- Top meat with onion, cheese, tomato, salsa.
- Top with bun top.
- I double the meat portion of this recipe and freeze half. Then just microwave for a second meal later on.
These are great!!! What a fun way to eat tacos! I can see where they wouldn't be everyone's bag , but my husband and I both thoroughly enjoyed them! He had TWO eaten in the time it took me to eat one! LOL Thanks for a fun recipe!!