Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Husband pleasin', kid pleasin', mom pleasin' because it's super easy! Delicious twist on tacos.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning (I use the hot variety-McCormick)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- Following package instructions cook beef and seasonings, but use only HALF of recommended water. Cook until no longer "drippy".
- Spread sour cream among the four buns.
- Place lettuce on bottom of each bun. Top with taco meat.
- Top meat with onion, cheese, tomato, salsa.
- Top with bun top.
- I double the meat portion of this recipe and freeze half. Then just microwave for a second meal later on.
These are great!!! What a fun way to eat tacos! I can see where they wouldn't be everyone's bag , but my husband and I both thoroughly enjoyed them! He had TWO eaten in the time it took me to eat one! LOL Thanks for a fun recipe!!