1/1 Photo of Texas Taco Burgers
Vicki in CT's Note:
Husband pleasin', kid pleasin', mom pleasin' because it's super easy! Delicious twist on tacos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Following package instructions cook beef and seasonings, but use only HALF of recommended water. Cook until no longer "drippy".
- 2Spread sour cream among the four buns.
- 3Place lettuce on bottom of each bun. Top with taco meat.
- 4Top meat with onion, cheese, tomato, salsa.
- 5Top with bun top.
- 6I double the meat portion of this recipe and freeze half. Then just microwave for a second meal later on.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Taco Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.5
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 308.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese