Recipe by Linda3
Here in texas we have a ton of different recipes for salsa, this is my recipe for the salsa that I like the best. Its a creation of several different recipes. Hope you enjoy it !!!
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1 hot jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop jalapeno and onion in food processor until chopped but not pureed.
- Add diced tomatoes, garlic salt, black pepper, cumin, and chili powder and blend for a few seconds more.
- I like a lot of garlic so you might want to add more for your taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or on baked potatoes for a low fat alternative to butter.