Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A yummy twist on an already southern classic
Make and share this Texas Style Mac N Cheese #SP5 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Macaroni & Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 lb chopped beef brisket
- 2 cups leftover cornbread
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1) Mix Mac n Cheese, BBQ sauce, and Beef together. Spread in 13x9.
- 2) Mix Cornbread and Cheese together and sprinkle over Mac N Cheese mixture.
- 3) Bake at 375F for 30 minute.