Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great little recipe that Tom came up with to use your left over salmon with. We lived for several years in Hawaii and lomi lomi salmon was one of his favorite Hawaiian dishes.
- 1 lb salmon fillet, cooked, chilled and flaked
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa ranch dressing
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (large noodles)
- Boil pasta on until done then immediately douse with cold water until slightly chilled.
- Mix rest of ingredients together.
- Serve mixture over pasta.
- Note: Best if served chilled.
This was a very good summer salad. I used canned salmon instead of fillet. Next time I will use the fillet.
I had some leftover Salmon that I really wanted to eat up but my husband said it was too dry & he didn't want it. So when I found this recipe I was so excited. It was so awesome we both loved it! Dinner was a hit! I will be making this one again & again! Thanks, Lisa