Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my youngest Sis-in-law's recipe. These are real simple, but Very Good!
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- Velveeta cheese
- butter or margarine
- 1 loaf texas toast or 1 loaf garlic bread
- 1 pint bell peppers in tomato sauce
- vidalia onion, sliced (optional)
- Make ground chuck into 6 patties and fry in large skillet.
- When burgers are done add a slice of Velveeta to each, turn burner down, cover and let melt.
- In another large skillet lightly butter Texas Toast or garlic bread and brown on both sides.
- Place burgers on toast and add bell peppers.
- Add large slice of Vidalia onion to each if desired.