Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
The only way to eat breakfast burritos in Texas.
- 12 fresh flour tortillas
- 8 jumbo eggs
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 4 ounces cooked and drained breakfast sausage
- 3 ounces roughly chopped yellow onions
- 4 ounces grilled bacon
- 4 ounces grilled ham
- 6 ounces fried potatoes
- 3 sliced fresh jalapenos or 3 serranos
- 12 slices colby-monterey jack cheese
- mix eggs salt pepper and milk and beat until foam starts.
- cook and drain breakfast sausage with onion in skillet.
- grill ham.
- grill bacon.
- deep fry crispy crowns or tater tots or favorite potatoes.
- add meat, taters and (sliced fresh jalepenos completely optional) to large skillet.
- set temp to medium low on range.
- add egg mixture.
- let mixture cook slow shaking skillet to allow uncooked eggs to bottom like an omelet.
- in seperate skillet heat tortillas with slice of cheese.
- when eggs have cooked to desired doneness.
- assemble burrito by adding egg meat mixture to cheese.
- add picante, pepper sauce, red chile sauce or fresh salsa as desired.
- serve with cold beer.