Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Outpost Natural Food. Sounds delicious!
- 113.39 g butter or 113.39 g margarine, softened
- 2 slice bacon, cooked extra crispy and crumbled
- 0 g grated cheddar cheese or 0 g monterey jack cheese
- 0.5-1.0 ml Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Add all ingredients to the butter and mix well.
- When the corn is cooked, spread some butter on and enjoy!
Tastes great and goes so well with the corn...I agree with Boomie though, a bit hard to spread.
The taste is wonderful. But it's hard to spread on the corn and have cheese and bacon on the corn. Thanks Wi Cheesehead :) Made for Newest Zaar tag