Recipe by AuntMare
This is a family favorite that's quick and easy. The recipe calls for Texmati rice (or basmati), please use it. The flavor of the rice completes the dish.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder, to taste
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked texmati rice or 3 cups cooked basmati rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok.
- Stir-fry chicken with chili powder until lightly browned.
- Remove with slotted spoon; set aside and keep warm.
- Add onions and garlic to drippings, stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients (except rice) and stir-fry until completely heated.
- Add chicken and cook until heated through.
- Serve over Texmati/basmati rice.