1/1 Photo of Texas Steak Marinade
susan n.y.'s Note:
This will make any cut of beef taste great. Try it and I know you'll love it, my family does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wipe meat and place in a deep dish.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- 3Turn to coat both sides.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 3 days.
- 5Remove meat from frig 1 hour before cooking.
- 6Drain off marinade and wipe meat with paper towel to remove excess marinade.
- 7Broil or barbecue.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Steak Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2095.3
- Calories from Fat 1941
- Total Fat 215.7 g
- Saturated Fat 74.3 g
- Cholesterol 224.7 mg
- Sodium 3591.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 25.4 g