Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
This will make any cut of beef taste great. Try it and I know you'll love it, my family does.
- 907.18-1133.98 g beef
- 236.59 ml salad oil
- 177.44 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- Wipe meat and place in a deep dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Turn to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 3 days.
- Remove meat from frig 1 hour before cooking.
- Drain off marinade and wipe meat with paper towel to remove excess marinade.
- Broil or barbecue.
this was amazing!!!my in-laws have trouble chewing hard foods so i have to tenderize but i hate tenderiser powder as it leaves the meat salty.i left the steaks 24 hours in the marinade in the fridge and they were tasty and tender..thanks for the recipe its a keeper!!!
Really great marinade! I cooked the same steak a few times at different stages over the weekend on a BBQ and it tasted better each time, so the extra marinating time is really worthwhile.
Yum, yum, yum! I was only able to marinate the steaks for about 7 hours and they came out perfect.We'll be using this recipe lots this summer. Thanks for posting such a great recipe.