Recipe by susan n.y.
This will make any cut of beef taste great. Try it and I know you'll love it, my family does.
Top Review by michelle jadaa
this was amazing!!!my in-laws have trouble chewing hard foods so i have to tenderize but i hate tenderiser powder as it leaves the meat salty.i left the steaks 24 hours in the marinade in the fridge and they were tasty and tender..thanks for the recipe its a keeper!!!
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs beef
- 1 cup salad oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wipe meat and place in a deep dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Turn to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 3 days.
- Remove meat from frig 1 hour before cooking.
- Drain off marinade and wipe meat with paper towel to remove excess marinade.
- Broil or barbecue.