Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a modification of Texas Spaghetti. The original calls for meat and I modified the recipe to suit our family.
- 1 (8 ounce) box spaghetti (Debole's Spinach)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (24 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- Gather all ingredients, a large pot, a 9x9 casserole dish, a cheese grater, a knife, a spoon, and a can opener.
- Cook spaghetti in large pot.
- Chop onion and pepper.
- Shred cheese.
- Drain spaghetti and stir in onion, bell pepper, and all the soups.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of mix into casserole dish.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Pour remainder of mix into casserole dish.
- Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Cover and cook 30 at 350°F.