Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A spaghetti sauce that is a little different and so easy! The meatballs take on the flavor of the sauce.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can water
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Make meat into medium sized meatballs and set aside.
- Mix all of the rest of the ingredients together in a stewpot.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Drop meatballs into pot carefully.
- Lower heat and simmer for one hour.
- Serve over your favorite pasta with more parmesan to top it off.
We liked this spaghetti. It was easy to prepare and had a nice flavor. My family thought this would make a great meatball sub as well. I don't eat meatballs but I usually take a bite and they tasted pretty good and the rest of my family liked them, Thanks Jeephpy. Bullwinkle.