Recipe by paula giles
This is not your ordinary spaghetti, In fact, it is more like a casserole, but I like it.
Top Review by Texas Aggie Mom
This was very good. I cooked the bell pepper with the meat as suggested by another reviewer and upped the mozzarella to about 3 cups because we love cheese. Also, after cooking my noodles I stirred the tomato soup into them to keep them from sticking together while I was cooking the meat. This makes a huge casserole. Three of us ate great big servings and there was still more than half left. I'm going to make half the recipe next time.
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles or 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat,and chopped onion.
- Add tomato soup,green pepper and noodles.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into casserole.
- Layer with mozzarella cheese, golden mushroom soup, black olives, ending with mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan last.
- COVER AND COOK 350°F for 30 MINUTES.