- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups coarsely shredded green cabbage or 1 (1 lb) bagof prepared coleslaw mix
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, coarsely shredded
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk sugar, vinegar and oil to blend in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients.
- and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and white pepper. Cover tightly.
- and refrigerate at least 4 hours, tossing occasionally. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead. Keep refrigerated.).