Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
somestimes I change recipe to orange flavor..Yummy!
Make and share this Texas Sized Lemon Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, baking soda, b. powder, salt and one cup of sugar in a large bowl -- Make a well in the center.set aside.
- Mix together 2 tbls of lemon zest, egg, sour cream, half the lemon juice and butter --
- Add the center of dry mixture -- blend well and spoon into large greased muffins pans.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Blend together remaining sugar, lemon juice and zest --
- Drizzle glaze over tops of warm muffins.
- Makes 6 Texas sized muffins.
Great lemon flavour and good crumb. Delicious! :)