1/1 Photo of Texas Sized Lemon Muffins
somestimes I change recipe to orange flavor..Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking soda, b. powder, salt and one cup of sugar in a large bowl -- Make a well in the center.set aside.
- 2Mix together 2 tbls of lemon zest, egg, sour cream, half the lemon juice and butter --
- 3Add the center of dry mixture -- blend well and spoon into large greased muffins pans.
- 4Bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
- 5Blend together remaining sugar, lemon juice and zest --
- 6Drizzle glaze over tops of warm muffins.
- 7Makes 6 Texas sized muffins.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Sized Lemon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 427.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 51.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g