Recipe by nome179er
This is a quick recipe for a Texas Roadhouse style loaded sweet potato. Less fattening then a loaded potato because sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamins this is a great alternative!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 marshmallows, cut into slices
Directions See How It's Made
- For a quick way to heat your potato poke a hole in the top and microwave it for about 13-15 minutes until its easy to stick a knife into.
- While the potato cooks put the butter into a microwave safe dish.
- Put in the microwave for about 15 seconds until well melted after the potato is done cooking.
- After butter is melted add vanilla, brown sugar, and cinnamon, stir well.
- Slice your cooked potato down the center and then across the sides a few more times.
- Then brush mixture of butter over your potato. Place the sliced marshmallows across the top and broil in either your oven or a toaster oven until marshmallows just start to brown.