1 hr 15 mins
Texas Road House Sweet Yeast Rolls from the head teacher for Texas Road House found on a FOX News website with a link to a short video for the public at http://www.fox41.com/article/view/9108/?tf=wdrbarticleview.tpl w
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften yeast in warm water with a teaspoon of sugar.
- 2Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
- 3Add yeast, sugar and enough flour to make a medium batter.
- 4Beat thoroughly.
- 5Let stand until light and foamy.
- 6Add melted butter (which has been cooled), eggs and salt.
- 7Beat well.
- 8Add enough flour to form soft dough.
- 9Sprinkle small amount of flour on counter and let dough rest.
- 10Meanwhile, clean and dry bowl; grease clean surface of bowl.
- 11Knead dough until smooth and satiny.
- 12Put in greased bowl; turn over to grease top.
- 13Cover; let rise in warm place until double in bulk.
- 14Punch down.
- 15Turn out on floured board.
- 16Divide into portions for shaping; let rest 10 minutes.
- 17Shape dough into desired forms.
- 18Place on greased baking sheets.
- 19Let rise until doubled.
- 20Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce temperature to 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes more.
- 21Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Roadhouse Rolls Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 178.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g