1 hr 25 mins
Texas roadhouse has the best rolls and i was craving some. After a bit of searching I found this recipe and edited it a little.Usually I half the recipe. Enjoy :)
My Private Note
dozen r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Soften yeast in warm water with a teaspoon of sugar.
- 3Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
- 4Add yeast, sugar, honey, and enough flour to make medium batter.
- 5Beat thoroughly. Let stand until light and foamy.
- 6Add melted butter (after allowed to cool), eggs, and salt. Beat well.
- 7Add enough flour to form soft dough.
- 8Sprinkle small amount of flour on counter and let dough rest.
- 9Grease the surface of a clean bowl. Knead dough until smooth and satiny
- 10Then put dough in greased bowl; turn over to grease top.
- 11Cover, let rise in warm place until double in bulk, then punch down.
- 12Turn out on floured board. Divide into portions for shaping; let rest 10 minutes.
- 13Shape dough into desired forms and place on greased baking sheets. Let rise until doubled.
- 14Bake for 10 minutes; then reduce temperature to 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes more.
- 15Cool on rack.
- 16For cinnamon butter, blend all ingredients at room tempature.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Roadhouse Rolls and Cinnamon Butter
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 196.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g