Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
I have discovered a few years back how Texas Roadhouse does their butter-This is THEE closest thing to the real deal!! Easy, simple and very yummie. By far our most favorite restaurant that we wanted to bring home and here it is!! Great on sweet dinner rolls, pancakes, waffles-just about anything-even corn on the cob!!"
- 1⁄2 cup sweet creamy butter (softened, salted)
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, with a handmixer, beat butter till fluffy.
- Add confectioner's sugar at a time, blending well.
- Add cinnamon to mixture and blend well.
- Scoop into a small container-serve immediately or refrigerate.
I've made this a few times and it was great, but I thought it was missing the honey component that the restaurant's version has, so I added about 3 tbsp honey and it was much closer in both taste and consistency.
I agree with other comments, there is supposed to be honey in the butter. The butter at Texas Toadhouse is called "honey-cinnamon butter".
I was just there earlier tonight, and our waitress told us the butter has BOTH cinnamon and honey. The writer of this recipe is wrong.