1/1 Photo of Texas Red Grapefruit and Cheese Spread
2 hrs 20 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
One spread many uses. Spread on anything from toast or english muffin to apples or vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and section grapefruit over a bowl, reserving juice.
- 2Chop sections and set aside to drain.
- 3Combine apricots and water; let stand 2 hours.
- 4Drain and chop apricots.
- 5Combine cheese and mix until smooth.
- 6Measure 1/4 cup reserved grapefruit juice and stir into cheese mixture.
- 7Fold in poppy seeds, walnuts, apricots and grapefruit.
- 8Spoon into serving bowl cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Texas Red Grapefruit and Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (1399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.7
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 683.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
neufchatel cheese spread with pineapple