One spread many uses. Spread on anything from toast or english muffin to apples or vegetables.
Make and share this Texas Red Grapefruit and Cheese Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and section grapefruit over a bowl, reserving juice.
- Chop sections and set aside to drain.
- Combine apricots and water; let stand 2 hours.
- Drain and chop apricots.
- Combine cheese and mix until smooth.
- Measure 1/4 cup reserved grapefruit juice and stir into cheese mixture.
- Fold in poppy seeds, walnuts, apricots and grapefruit.
- Spoon into serving bowl cover and chill several hours or overnight.