Recipe by Vicki in CT
YEE HAW, this is good.
Top Review by MisChef-Maker
Absolutely beautiful!!! Well, mine didn't look as good as the ones in your photos, because I don't have a springform pan. I cooked two separate cheesecakes in two cake tins (because that was the closest I had), so the cheesecake was not as large as it should have been. I also had to make a little extra of the base to fill up the base of the tins. But despite all that, the cheesecake tasted fantastic! Thanks fellow genie. : ). My family all rated it in between four point five and five. Made on behalf of the Genies for ZWT5.
- 236.59 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 680.38 g cream cheese, softened
- 295.73 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml flour
- 3 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine first three ingredients. Press into springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove and reduce oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar. Add flour. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Pour into crust. Top with pecans.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cake in for 30 more minutes.
- Refrigerate at least two hours.