Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy sidedish great for potlucks, holidays or just a good dish at dinner time. Easy to make with a taste unlike any other.
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- on stove in pan mix sour cream, margarine, and cream of chicken until it becomes a bit runny.
- Pour hashbrowns into a 9 by 13 inch pan and add liquid mixture on top, mix up so all potatoes are saturated.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- Take out of oven and top with 2 cups of cheddar cheese, return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- This is a family favorite.