Recipe by Angie
Yummy sidedish great for potlucks, holidays or just a good dish at dinner time. Easy to make with a taste unlike any other.
Top Review by Rise`
Living in Texas myself, I had to review your recipe! Truly I haven't tried it yet...it is almost identical to the recipe for Hashbrown Casserole which I adore. Your recipe calls for more butter. On the other that I made, I added fresh bacon bits at the end which I believe would be great on yours as well. Thanks for posting a nice easy side dish
- 1 (30 ounce) bagsouthern style hash browns
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- on stove in pan mix sour cream, margarine, and cream of chicken until it becomes a bit runny.
- Pour hashbrowns into a 9 by 13 inch pan and add liquid mixture on top, mix up so all potatoes are saturated.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- Take out of oven and top with 2 cups of cheddar cheese, return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- This is a family favorite.