Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from my sister-in-law. When my husband & I were married we had this salad as one of our dishes at our dinner and everyone raved about it.
- green beans
- baby red potato
- 1 lb bacon, chopped & fried then put between paper towels (no grease)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 sweet basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh tarragon
- Boil potatoes until done but not mushy.
- Before potatoes are done add green beans to potato pot until blanched.
- Drain For Dressing combine all ingredients and let sit.
- The longer you let the ingredients for the dressing sit the better the taste.
- Just before serving combine dressing with warm potatoes and beans and serve.
awesome flavor is this salad...i will be taking it whenever i am asked to bring a salad to a party...my husband loves it and so does everyone else who tries it.