Texas Pete® Sultry Grilled Chicken
- Combine Texas Pete Original Hot Sauce, 2 tablespoons chopped garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tsp kosher salt and 1 tsp pepper for marinade.
- Place chicken in large, sealable container or bag. Add marinade and allow to coat.
- Refrigerate 48 hours.
- Drain chicken before cooking. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Alternatively, bake chicken at 400 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- To make sauce, saute garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp chopped garlic, marinara sauce, 3/4 cup Texas Pete Original Hot Sauce, 2 cups olives, 3 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tsp pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Top cooked chicken with sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.