Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1⁄2 cup hot Texas Pete® Hot Chicken Wing Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup asian plum sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 5 lbs pork spareribs
- Combine Texas Pete Hot Chicken Wing Sauce, Asian Plum Sauce, Soy Sauce and Honey for marinade.
- Place meat in large, sealable container or bag. Add marinade and allow to coat.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Drain meat before cooking; reserve marinade.
- Brown ribs over medium-high heat in a brasier; add reserved marinade to brasier, cover and cook in a 325 degree oven for 2 hours or until spareribs are tender.