Make this to accompany a cookout,a barbecue, or a covered-dish dinner. It is appealing and simple to prepare.
- Shred enough cabbage to make 12 cups.
- Combine cabbage, dill pickle, and onion in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Pour over cabbage mixture; toss.
- Cover and chill.
- Yield: 14 to 16 servings.
Well, I liked it. I don't usually like cole slaw, but this was good!
Great slaw, Sharon123. I love mustard and dill pickles and they went very well together in this slaw. Served it with a variety of grilled meats. Got lots of compliments and requests for the recipe by family and friends. Thanks.
Awesome combination! I would've never thought this would be so good, but everyone loved it as a side dish to fried fish! This will definitely be on the top of my list of side dishes to make and I recommend everyone try this recipe at least once.