Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is great to brush on meats as they grill as well as "Mop" up with a side of bread with your meals
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter
- In medium saucepan bring water to a boil; stir in coffee granules.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately or pour into covered container after cooled.
- Keep in fridge for up to 7 days.
- Makes 4 Cups.
Have added this one to my collection of sauces, it is an excellent recipe and couldn't be easier to make. Made for delicious chops and chicken. I will be keeping this delicious "mop sauce" on hand for our summer grilling. Can't wait to be sharing this one with family and friends! Thank you for a recipe I will be using again and again!