Recipe by kzbhansen
This is great to brush on meats as they grill as well as "Mop" up with a side of bread with your meals
Top Review by Gerry
Have added this one to my collection of sauces, it is an excellent recipe and couldn't be easier to make. Made for delicious chops and chicken. I will be keeping this delicious "mop sauce" on hand for our summer grilling. Can't wait to be sharing this one with family and friends! Thank you for a recipe I will be using again and again!
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan bring water to a boil; stir in coffee granules.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately or pour into covered container after cooled.
- Keep in fridge for up to 7 days.
- Makes 4 Cups.