Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple, delicious addition to any meal, Tex-Mex or otherwise. I personally like a bit of spice, so I use 3 jalapenos. You may use 2 if you can't handle much of a kick.
- 24 ounces frozen corn (doesn't have to be thawed)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 jalapenos, diced, seeds removed
- 1⁄3 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream. Add garlic, green onions, jalapenos, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in corn.
- Spread mixture evenly in large glass baking dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
We absolutely love this!!!!! I added sautee onions, bell peppers and Bacon to this recipe and it is Even more PERFECT!!!!! I love it Yummy yummy
I made a double batch of this. It tastes good because of the ingredients, but also because it has a lot of fat, and fat is good. However, I would recommend using corn that is not frozen, as I had to bake this for hours, because I used frozen corn.
just love it thank you