Recipe by Melanie2590
A simple, delicious addition to any meal, Tex-Mex or otherwise. I personally like a bit of spice, so I use 3 jalapenos. You may use 2 if you can't handle much of a kick.
- 24 ounces frozen corn (doesn't have to be thawed)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 jalapenos, diced, seeds removed
- 1⁄3 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream. Add garlic, green onions, jalapenos, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in corn.
- Spread mixture evenly in large glass baking dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.