Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Over the last few years I have grown to love a good bloody mary. I have found that what I like in a bloody mary is something with a nice spice and a rich "meaty" flavor. I want a bloody mary to be able to substitute as a meal. I think that you'll find this with a good amount of heat that will stick with you.
- 46 ounces vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (Habanero)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hickory smoke salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces vodka
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in a sealed container. I poured it back into the V8 container and pulled the label off.
- Mix with vodka to your taste and serve over ice.
- Garnish with celery, limes, olives or other pickled cocktail veggies.