- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked rice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 8-inch skillet, cook and stir meat, onion and green pepper until meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through.
- Pour into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake until rice is tender, 30 to 35 minutes.