Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Excellent casserole dish! We bring this dish to work all the time!
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 44.37 ml bacon grease
- 453.59 g ground chuck
- 2 (793.78 g) can canned tomatoes
- 236.59 ml cooked rice
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- Place onions in skillet with bacon grease and cook until limp.
- Add chuck and stir until pink has gone from meat.
- Add tomatoes, rice, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Put in casserole and top with bread crumbs. Cook about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Very flavorable, delicious. The bacon grease gave a great flavor to this dish. Thank You!