Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Excellent casserole dish! We bring this dish to work all the time!
Make and share this Texas Hash recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons bacon grease
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 (14 ounce) cans canned tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Place onions in skillet with bacon grease and cook until limp.
- Add chuck and stir until pink has gone from meat.
- Add tomatoes, rice, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Put in casserole and top with bread crumbs. Cook about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Very flavorable, delicious. The bacon grease gave a great flavor to this dish. Thank You!