Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are the best cookies of all time.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a very large bowl beat butter with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually beat in sugars, combine thoroughly.
- Add eggs one at a time beating after each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, oats, coconut and chopped pecans.
- For each cookie drop ¼ cup dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, place 3-inches apart.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, until edges are lightly browned, rotate sheets half-way through baking.
- Remove cookies from pans onto cooling racks.
My girlfriend passed this recipe along to me. We LOVE them. I used a cookie scoop, bakes for 16 minutes. I also added 1/2 C butterscotch chips, as my friend does, which puts this cookie over the top! Thanks for posting.
I made these cookies as stated except omitted the coconut. We really enjoyed them, they went fast.
yumm my family is a huge fan of these they are simple to make and can feed lots of people we brought them on our house boat and they were gone withing the first 5 hours they are moist and flavorful