Cook3 hrs 30 mins
Another recipe adapted from the Yahoo Group -Crock Pot Recipes.
Make and share this Texas Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 396.89 g diced tomatoes
- 396.89 g whole kernel corn
- 473.18 ml macaroni, uncooked
- 396.89 g beef broth
- 35.43 g chili seasoning mix, start with half the package
- 14.79 ml granulated sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml oregano (to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 226.79 g Velveeta cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and onion. Add beef and remaining ingredients, EXCEPT cheese, to crock pot. Cook on low setting for 3 1/2 hours.
- Before serving add cut up pieces of Velveeta cheese to the goulash and let steam until melted. Serve immediately.
Very nice, comforting, homey-type dish. A different twist on Goulash. I subbed in black beans for the corn. We don't eat corn, but I wanted to keep with the Tex-Mex theme.
Quick and Easy. I really liked the addition of corn. Made for PRMR.
This was so quick and easy to throw together and the results are delicious!! I'll have to say, I was a little weary of the short cooking time on LOW....It came out perfect!! Thanks Lori for such a warm and comforting crockpot recipe!!